How to Uninstall Webroot Antivirus SecureAnywhere
How to Uninstall Webroot Antivirus
Webroot Antivirus is an efficient and legitimate antivirus, although some people have to uninstall it for one reason or another, we can’t question their intentions. But at this point, they can feel that it is more difficult than them. They may have to face many problems, for example, continuous files are maintained on their computer or inability to stop the program from deletion. It may also be impossible to uninstall this program altogether, it may have become corrupt and it is now impossible to install it or it may be that a program that has been advertised for such a user who has decided to uninstall Webroot Antivirus SecureAnywhere. In any case, there is always a solution and we will present you with many of them.
Windows has an option to manage and remove all programs that run on your computer. This feature called Add or Remove Programs and you can find it on the Control Panel. Guide us in this process:
- Find the Open Start Menu and Control Panel;
- Now you need to search Webroot SecureAnywhere in the list of programs and then press Change / Remove;
- Follow each step of the Uninstall Wizard and continue with the process.
If you are not getting the last option for your choice, then you can also try a built-in uninstaller because most programs are one and Webroot SecureAnywhere is no exception. In this case, you will need to follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the Open Start Menu and All Programs section;
- Locate the Webroot Antivirus SecureAnywhere folder and find the uninstaller in it;
- Once again, follow the steps to uninstall the program.
You can go directly into this file, which includes this program:
- Open the folder where the program is located;
- Uninstaller Locate called unins000.exe or uninstall.exe.
- Launch the Uninstaller and follow the steps.
These three options will be enough to get rid of files for you. However, when the program installed. It also changes the Windows registry and sometimes these entries remain in the registry, even if the program has long gone. To delete these entries, you have to go to the Windows registry and do it yourself:
- Open Registry Editor;
- Find and delete all registry entries of this application in HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE, and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows Current Version \ Run \ egui;
- Search and delete all program files in the system folder C: \ Program Files \, C: \ Document and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ and C: \ Documents and Settings \% USER% \ Application Data \.
Online Technical Support for Webroot Antivirus
If you are unable to uninstall Webroot Antivirus SecureAnywhere, then you can call Webroot Support Number 1-844-203-8814. We at Online Technical Support provides support for Webroot customers. Call toll-free 1-844-203-8814 Webroot customer service toll-free number. Technicians will help you with every problem regarding webroot antivirus.