How to Remove Super Optimizer?
What is Super Optimizer?
Super Optimizer is an undesirable or suspicious program that asserts to optimize and clean your system. If installed, it is able to obstruct the user experience when using your PC. Super Optimizer can usually be found in third-party applications means with other free software which you download from the Internet.
The Super Optimizer scans your registry for these old entries and offers to remove them. Since there are plenty of registry entries to go there. This program can sometimes remove useful and important registry entries too, causing problems. Super Optimizer will remove some of the unnecessary entries and compress the size of your registry by some of the kilobytes.
How to Remove Super Optimizer?
Step1. Uninstall Super Optimizer
In this step, we will try to uninstall the super optimizer from the control panel.
- In Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, click on “Start” button, then click on the “Control Panel” menu option to open it.
- After opening “Control Window” click on “Uninstall a program” option under “Programs” category.
- “Programs and Features” screen will show, just scroll the list of currently installed programs and uninstall Super Optimizer.
To view recent programs installed, click on “Installed On” column to arrange your program by installation date. If you are not getting any undesirable programs on your computer, then you can proceed to the next step. If you have any trouble to uninstall or Remove Super Optimizer, you can also use the Revo uninstaller for total removal of it.
Step2. To Scan and CleanUp your Device with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes is a very high-powered on-demand scanner which can remove Super Optimizer from your device. Malwarebytes will run alongside antivirus software without any scrambles.
- Download Malwarebytes, then for the installation double click on “mb3-setup-consumer”.
A User Account control pop-up is presented whether you want to allow Malwarebytes to make changes on your device. When the Malwarebytes installation begins, you may see the Malwarebytes Setup Wizard which can guide you thru the installation method.
Follow the prompts by click on the “Next” button, to install Malwarebytes on your device.
- After Installing, Malwarebytes will automatically start and update the antivirus database. To begin a system scan you will click on the “Scan Now” button.
- Now Malwarebytes will start scanning on your computer for malicious stuff. It will take few minutes to complete this process. So we suggest to do anything else and check the status time by time to see when it finished.
- After the scan completes, a screen showing the malware infection. For removing malicious programs detected by the Malwarebytes, click on “Quarantine selected”.
- Now Malwarebytes will quarantine the malware and registry keys that it has found. Malwarebytes can ask to restart your system, to complete malware removal process.
When the process complete, you may close the Malwarebytes and continue with following the rest of instructions.
Step3. To Double-check for malicious programs with HitmanPro
HitmanPro is a software by which you can find and remove malicious programs, adware, and threats. HitmanPro is also run alongside the Antivirus software, firewall and other tools of security.
- Download HitmanPro, then for the installation double click on “hitmanpro”. User control pop up will show on the screen whether you want to allow HitmanPro to make changes on your device.
- When the HitmanPro begins, you may see the HitmanPro screen. Click on the “Next” button and continue the process of the scan.
- It starts the scan process for malware on your system.
- After finishing this process, a list of malware will show. To remove malware click on the “next” button.
To start a free 30-day trial, click on the “Activate Free License” button, and delete all malicious files from your computer. Now your system is free of Super Optimizer.