Anti-virus is a set of programs, which are developed to find, stop, and delete the malicious programs. Kaspersky Internet Security software can be malware, Trojan, worms, adware, viruses, ransomware and other suspicious software and websites. Antivirus software is important for users to install. Without installing anti-virus software, your computer system can be affected within a few times connecting to the World Wide Web. The attack is continuous, anti-virus organizations update their detection tools to treat with more than 65,000 new adware or malware daily.
How to Install Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 on Windows 10
There are many companies manufacture and provide anti-virus programs. All antivirus proposals can be varied, but all do essential works:
Scans exclusive files and directories for all adware, malware, virus or other suspicious patterns
- Allow users to perform a scan to execute automatically for your computer system.
- Allow particular file and folder; scan your whole computer system, flash drive, or CD, or pen drive, to begin at any time.
- If any suspicious code file found. It can inform you for an infection. Some program can ask you that do you want to remove this file. Some software can do automatically, previous activity behind your computer screen.
- Display the complete health report of your computer system on your screen.
If you are looking for appropriate Internet security software, then I recommend you Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab develops best Antivirus and Kaspersky Internet Security software for complete protection. It has a good reputation in the Internet security industry. It can save your computer and valuable data from Virus, Trojan, adware, malware, ransomware, worms, risk, Spam, Unwanted jokes, Phishing, rootkits, and other suspicious activities.
Kaspersky Products and Features
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
- You can rely on your computer for many things because its technology makes easier to protect from the all-new and old threats to your computer without being slow down.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus can be the backbone of the security of your computer system. You can protect against all types of adware, malware, and virus.
- You can think about all the valuable things on your computer system. Kaspersky helps you to secure your computer system against adware, spyware, virus and much more.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017
- You can save your computer from your infected computer. You can use any network without any problem.
- Save your many time, money and efforts, without losing your online time on the infected network.
- Kaspersky Internet Security provides Multi-device security to keep safe your digital life on your safe computer.
Kaspersky Total Security 2017
- You can secure your digital life with web danger and your all Mac computer, Windows computer, and Android devices phones.
- You can secure your identity and privacy. Connect your protection program for online banking and Shopping.
- You can secure your children with the help of a parental guard and manage your Apps, websites and all passwords.
- User can manage music, photos, confidential documents, files safe, and offers without slowing down
- You can manage Simplify protection management for all your equipment categories, depending on the type of device used.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 Installation Process
If you want to download and install the latest version of Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 then follow below steps to install Antivirus and internet security software.
Before the installation process:
- Ensure that your computer meets system requirements for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
- Check whether there is anti-virus software incompatible with other Kaspersky Lab products or other vendors.
- Uninstall discovered incompatible program
- Shut down the all running Programs.
Kaspersky Internet Security Installation Process Step By Step
First, you need to download Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 installer file from the given below link.
Click on the below link to download Kaspersky Internet Security 2017
Now you can see here a button to download Kaspersky Antivirus 2017. Just double click on the download icon. After downloading the installer, you need to run the installer to install antivirus. Double click on the downloaded file.
Click on the Continue button to start the installation process. You can see in the below picture.
Review here the End User license agreement through Kaspersky Labs. Read carefully then if you are, agree on the fill the check box. Now need to click on the continue button as you can see in the below picture.
Now carefully read Kaspersky Internet Security network document. If you agree with the document then accept it and leave that box selected. Kaspersky Secure Connection will be established to ensure together a secure connection to the Internet with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017. Read the message about additional security components and click Install.
Immediately after installing the button, you can see the information from the User Account Control (UAC) service. To proceed the installation process, just enter your administrative password and click Yes in the User Account Control window.
Wait some time for the completing installation. You need to make sure that the fill the checkbox Run Kaspersky Antivirus and click on the Finish button to complete the installation process.
You need to take a tour via the app. Featured by the clicking on the continue button.
After the completing installation process, you to need to execute the application for Activate Kaspersky Application 2017
How to Run a Scan Task in Kaspersky Internet Security 2017
A scan is an important and essential factor of antivirus software, to detect suspicious and malicious target to secure your computer system from the disadvantage of the virus.
Kaspersky Lab experts developed the following virus scan functions for all users:
- Full Scan: Full scan is a complete scan of the entire computer system. The Kaspersky antivirus, hard drive, e-mail database, system backup, default system memory, removable storage media, and default can scan these following objects: system memory, weighted objects on startup, and the network drive etc.
- Quick Scan: Accelerated scan operating system shows system scanning of memory and boot sector as well as weighted object scanning on startup.
- Selective Scan: It can scan according to your choice and shows result and actions. You can separately search here for selected ransomware or malicious activity or Trojan virus etc.
- External Devices Scan: It can perform a scan for external devices such as pen drive, memory cards, external hard drive, flash drive etc.
1. How to start a scan task
When a full scan task of an antivirus function starts on your computer, it recommended closing all other software and applications on your computer system. A full scans me be too slow down the performance of other program or software or entire computer system.
To execute a scan task on your computer:
To perform a scan task on your computer for virus scan you need to open Kaspersky Internet Security program. Moreover, click on the scan button to start scanning process to search and kill the virus and malicious programs. You can see in the below picture.
If you want to scan features, open the scan windows and go to the Full scan or quick scan tab. New windows will appear, in this windows, you can see run scan button in the right side frame. Choose one of them full scan or quick scan and click on the button.
How to start an External Devices Scan
Now you can scan an external device through your computer system. Just connect your device to the computer system. You will find notifications on your computer screen how it will detect your drive. Now you can operate and scan your this external drive through your computer. Just follow the click button and scan will start.
3. How to view scan results
The information about the scan procedure and the recently completed function or closed scan functions is available in the Scan window under the Task Manager tab. If you want to see the detailed scanning function such as when started, when stopped, and when completed, and also see was threats list and click on the detailed report link.
If you want to see a report of any scanned task, you need to open detailed report window. You can select a hazard; a description will be shown in the right frame of the current window and to see detailed report click on the details link.
4. How to stop a scan task in Kaspersky Internet Security
If you want to stop the scan task any time, you can do the following:
Just open Kaspersky Antivirus 2017 and then click on the Scan button. You can see scan frame on the left side on the Kaspersky interface select the task manager option and then you will the stop button. Now by pressing the stop button, your can stop the currently running task.