IObit Uninstaller 6 Feature :
Uninstaller feature is probably the best feature in IObit Uninstaller 6. For example, say, you tried to remove a program by using regular removal method in Windows but your computer stops suddenly while doing so.
It is quite possible that some parts of the uninstalling process were corrupted, so your computer was thinking that the program is still there, when in reality you can’t use it because its files are mostly missing, its generally But that means you can’t finish uninstalling it or install it again until you get rid of the current version, which is Impossible because Uninstaller was contaminated. Iobit Advanced SystemCare is best for systems.
This is when Force Uninstall is useful IObit Uninstaller 6 has three ways to use the feature IObit Uninstaller.
You click on the browser any file on your computer that connected to any other program. If the program is only partially there, then you should choose a shortcut link or a part of the program that still remains in its program settings. It can also be a text file or an image file. It does not really matter that IOBT Uninstaller 6 uses a file that helps to detect if it needs to be viewed when uninstalling. If you do not want a browser for it, you can drag and drop the associated file into the IObit Uninstaller 6 program.
If you open programs and facilities from the control panel. Which is a regular installation method present in Windows? Then a powerful IObit uninstaller 6 button called a powerful uninstaller, click on any program you want to remove. And then click the button Click to run with Force Uninstall function.
The final method for the Forced Uninstall feature is to right-click any program shortcut on your desktop and select a link called Powerful Uninstall.
The reason for force uninstallation has completely removed a program completely to ensure that the system is scanned for the remaining items; for uninstall of all the above methods, scan the registry files and file system for these residual files.
IObit Uninstaller 6 is a great uninstaller tool:
- Works with Iobit uninstaller 6 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
- IObit Uninstaller 6 integrates itself in the right-click context menu in Windows Explorer. You can’t delete the program from the desktop or any other folder without the first open IBT uninstaller.
- You can sort the list of programs installed by name, size, installation date, or version number
- After uninstalling a program. The Iobit uninstaller 6 detects and removes any file. Iobit uninstaller 6 recognizes a file and removes it from the fold.
- Forced Uninstall (more on this below) Uninstaller is a feature in iObit uninstaller 6 that can remove a program.
- You can see a list of programs that you are using frequently, as well as programs that are taking a lot of disk space
- IObit Uninstaller 6 is a Windows application. Iobit installed on your system with your third-party applications. You can remove them from the system.
- Can’t remove files that are running windows
- You can find more information by right-clicking on any installed program and selecting Program in Window Explorer, open it in Registry Editor, or search it online
- IObit Uninstaller 6 keeps a history of everything you’ve deleted so that you can see which files and registry items have been deleted.
- Startup programs disabled or completely removed, and startup processes.
- In the Action Center area, under the Software Updater section. There is a list of installed programs that can be updated to a new version. You can go directly to the download page to download the most straightforward version.
- IObit Uninstaller 6 removes all browser problems and third-party programs install that injected into your browser.
- Includes all invalid shortcut removers in your system, Windows patch cache cleaner, and download folder cleaner.
Features of IObit Uninstaller 6 Paid Version & Free Version
IObit is very clear about Uninstaller:
- Really quick installation
- Creates a system restore point before deleting the software
- Supports batch uninstallation
- able to search in the list of programs, extensions, and plug-ins
- Supports to remove updates installed with Windows Update
- Tells which installed apps updated to a new version
- List of applications exported in a TXT file
- Allows drag and drop to uninstall the program
- Portable version available
- Includes a folder and file shredder
- There is no option to remove the program entry from the list of installed software
- An ad appears occasionally after deletion of programs
- Other programs can ask for installation during setup
Any Type of Iobit Query goes to official website Iobit.