How to Install Webroot Antivirus SecureAnywhere
Webroot Installation Process
How to Install Webroot in Window/Mac/Android
It is incredibly easy to setup and installs Webroot provided by this brand. You can easily install Webroot and upgrade Webroot products that help you to manage cybersecurity in the best possible way for your PC.
Here’s how you can do it in three simple steps:
- You can search on Google and download software to webroot.com/safe, which you can do without CD or DVD.
- You will get a 20-character alpha-numeric code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) which is your product key. If you buy a retail card, then you will get this unique code on the back of the card you have to enter.
- Complete the installation process and ‘Submit’ and then click on the button to enter this unique product key and install Webroot with this product key.
Webroot Install on your PC and Laptop
Install Webroot For PC:
- You can manage security on all devices by logging in with your username and password.
- Click the ‘Download Now’ button and save the files to the selected folder on your computer.
- Next, you have to double-click on the files to start the installation of webroot.
- As the next step, you will have to enter a unique key-code that you can get the package.
- Follow the step-wise instructions to complete the installation process.
Webroot Install on your Mac Book and Laptop
Install Webroot For Mac:
- First of all, you need to create your account to begin the installation process. Download as the first step on your Mac Webroot SecureAnywhere installer.
- Double click on Webroot SecureAnywhere.app to access the installer.
- Next, you have to drag the Webroot Secure Anywhere icon to the Applications folder.
- After that you’ve saved it in this folder, double click on the icon to start the Webroot SecureAnywhere activation process.
- First shown in the activation window, you have to enter the key-code and click on ‘active’. After entering your key code, a system prompt will ask your permission to allow secure permissions to make changes to your system.
- Enter your Apple password and click ‘OK’ to confirm and complete the webroot.com/safe installation process.
Webroot Install on your Android Mobiles
Install Webroot For Android:
- First, you can create your account as a registered user on Webroot website.
- Start the installation process by downloading Webroot SecureAnywhere® mobile on your Android smart device.
- After the app is downloaded to your device, log in to your Webroot account by clicking on the shortcut icon on the Home screen.
- If you have not created your account, you can register by downloading yourself as a user through the menu on the app for the first time.
- Now, will you click on the ‘active’ button to complete the installation process?
- At this level, you will have to enter a special Webroot key-code and click on ‘OK’. This unique alphanumeric code will be shared by you by email or you can find it behind the www.webroot.com/safe anti-virus package that you buy.
About The Author
John Crist Geeks Idea is a technical blog. Here you will find the tips and tricks to fix the problem with the printer, router, antivirus, and computers.