HP Printer not Activated Error Code 30
The topic of today’s article is “HP printer not activated error code 30”. So, let’s move on to the causes of these errors of the HP printer. Following lines discuss printer error code 30 its causes symptoms and tips to fix this error:
- Default printer for your computer
- Update the driver
- Registry repair
Default Printer for Your Computer
If you don’t give your account the Full control to run the program with administrator privileges, it could probably cause the Printer not activated error code 30. Go with the following steps, to give your account the full control to the program:
Hp Printer Support 1-844-203-8814 USA Toll-free
- If you have a shortcut of the program on your desktop, right-click on the shortcut icon and then click Properties. If not, please go to your program location and right-click on it and also select Properties.
- Select the Security pane, then click your account and Edit.
- Select your account again. Then tick on the box of Full control. Click Apply > OK.
- Go on with the previous work to see if the error disappears.
Update the Printer Driver
Most error code 30 hp printer not activated occurs due to the reason for outdated device drivers. So, the user must update the driver for the ‘USB composite device’ on your computer. The composite device is the technical name of the USB port your printer might be connected to.
By reinstalling the device driver for your printer, you should allow Windows to read the files it requires to run. To do this you just simply load up the ‘device manager’ of your computer and select the USB composite device. Then uninstall it and allow it to reinstall again automatically.
Windows Registry Repair 1-844-203-8814
To fix this error the user should clean out the registry of your PC to ensure there are no damaged parts that are causing the error code 30 hp printer not activated. The Windows registry is a large internal database that uses to store all the files, settings and information it requires to run. If this registry is constantly being corrupted and damaged it will lead to many different errors. You can fix this by using a registry cleaner software to scan through this database and repairing any of the errors that are inside.
Steps to Reset HP Printer to fix Error Code 30:
It is better if you go for a hard reset:
- The very first step is to make sure that your printer is turned on.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.