How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer
The iPhone has a unique technology in the world but many iPhone user doesn’t know that how to utilize this unique technology for the general task. If you are an iPhone user and you don’t know a different thing about iPhone technique, then don’t worry. We are here to provide more knowledge about those things. I want to tell you about one of my friends. He is the iPhone user but doesn’t know that how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. If you are iPhone user and have the same type of problem. Then let’s know how to import photos from iPhone to windows.
You can take an excellent-quality snapshot with your iPhone. You also can store your memorable photos through some apps such as iTunes, Mail, and Safari. When we talk about importing images from iPhone to a personal computer, there is nothing to do more. Just follow some easy steps to transfer your memorable photos from your iPhone to your computer.
Before explaining the tips about how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer, I want to tell about an iOS data management tool. It can easily and quickly transfer your photos and files from your iPhone to your computer.
Transfer photo from iPhone to computer through AnyTrans
You can find several ways to transfer photos from iPhone to your computer, while most of those are convenient with camera roll photos but not in a supported list with synced from a computer, backed up to iCloud, computer or album photos. Like an occupational iPhone photo transfer program, AnyTrans favors moving all types of iPhone images, and you can independently. Select to move all type of photos from iPhone to computer or choose to move some special items. AnyTrans supports
After all, It will demonstrate you that how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer through AnyTrans software. There is no matter that you transfer entire of the photos or few particular images. Now you will able to do this by following methods.
- Just click on below link to download AnyTrans on your computer system and execute to install it.
*Link Downloads: http://dl.imobie.com//anytrans-setup.exe
- After finishing installation process, open and connect your iPhone to your computer system through USB cable. Now click the Device tab and Content to PC button on the AnyTrans’ homepage app.
- Choose the Photo’s from the category which you need to transfer to your computer. Now select the target location of the photos by clicking on a select button. Click on the arrow switch to start transferring selected photos from iPhone.
Transfer photos from iPhone to computer through iTunes
We will learn here how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer by using iTunes software. Just follow below guidelines to do this task successfully with brilliant technology.
Now you can transfer your photos from iPhone to your computer by using Windows Photo Gallery:
- You need to confirm that you have the current version of iTunes software on your computer. Version 12.5.1 or modern version of iTunes is necessary to transfer your photos to your computer from iPhone.
- The iTunes software will help you to communicate with your iPhone to import your photos. Download the latest version of iTunes software from below link.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB data cable and execute iTunes software on your computer and click on import option button situated at top of the right side corner.
- You need to open lock your iPhone by entering a security code.
- Now you can also see a message asking you to confirm that trust this computer, you need to press on Trust this computer or allow a button to continue connecting process.
- Just you can choose the photos on your iPhone, which you want to transfer to your computer and then select continue button. Now all of the photos from your iPhone which are selected will be exported to your computer system.
You can choose any of the above processes to transfer photos from iPhone to a computer. Both procedures are good and believable.