How to Fix “Print Spooler Service Not Running” Issue?
Printer spooler is a product program on Windows OS. It works utilizing various framework records put away on the hard drive of the PC for single or consistent printing. Print spooler manages the print occupations sent to the printer server associated with a system or the printer straightforwardly from a PC. Sometimes its user faces some issue with its service on of them is Print Spooler Service Not Running. Print spooler empowers the client some command over the lined printing errands running out of sight of Windows PC.
How to Fix “Print Spooler Service Not Running” issue
Clients can either dispose of a print occupation or set needs if numerous printouts are to be taken from the system. At the point when the client starts printing of archives, spreadsheets or whatever else the hard circle stores the yield and the print spooler nourishes the delicate to the printer. It manages more than one print order and feeds the data to the printer when the past print work is finished.
Print Spooler does not perform its activity more often, yet such occasions also occur when it neglects to deal with Windows. Trojan infection is the purpose that the printer spooler framework will be degraded to the framework library where the document is kept away. Different reasons for print spooler service are not being included in the printer due to printer errors, framework documents or information about Windows Vault, errors are not included.
Print Spooler Service Not Running
Typically, the print spooler issue is not going on when service customers give print orders on their PC in more than one course. It can restart the framework with an excited or it may not be with a reboot incandescent and just show the printer spooler or cannot start. It may appear in the same way as an error message between the printing process.
In order to enable the customer to get printouts, you can also start the printer spooler and instruct the printer to print them again. Using the printer’s device again several ways can help troubleshoot the issues related to it. Customers are very much required to remove printouts, so dealing with these kinds of problems is very important. in order to solve Print Spooler Service Not Running” issue we will discuss many things below so, stay connect with this blog otherwise you will miss very important things.
Why Choose Us
Our printer technicians have broad know-how on all aspects related to printer service be it hardware problems or software related. We will give you support an especially if the printer starts misbehaving. And one of us will give remote assistance and the right troubleshoots for the Print Spooler Service Not Running. So that you can resume productive printing.
One of Given Error will show when you try to print anything.
- Local Print Spooler is Not Running
- Restart the spooler.
- Print spooler is not working.
- Print spooler will not start
- Can not start printer spooler service
- An error message is being received while printing print spooler service
- Say, print spooler service first start, then try to print again.
1. Reinstall The Printer
- Click the “Start” button and type “Services” (quotation marks) in the Start Search area. Enter “hit.”
- Scroll down and find print spooler in the Services list. Double click to open your print spooler
- Press “Stop,” then click “OK” to temporarily stop your print spooler, you can reset it.
- Click on the “Start” button and type “% windir% \ system32 \ spool \ printer” (quotation marks) in the Start Search box. Press “Enter.”
- Delete all files in the pop-up folder.
- Start Search (without quotes) by typing “services.msc” and pressing “Start” and return to Print Spooler Settings “Enter”.
- Open your Print Spooler again by double-clicking it.
- “Start” to restore your print spooler and click “OK”
2. Update The Printer Driver
- Search, type devicemngr, and open Device Manager.
- Find the printer you want to delete, right click it and go to the driver update.
- The magicians look for new drivers.
- Follow the instructions on the front screen.
- Restart your computer Or laptop.
I think some above methods have proven beneficial for you to solve Print Spooler Service Not Running. If you are experiencing any issue related to the Printer can connect with our Printer Technical Experts.