How to do the Canon PIXMA Setup?
Doing the printing has become a very prominent part of our daily life and we all do in a day once of much more as much we need we do for home and office purpose. Because we want to keep our documents safe as manually and doing it also as well as keep safe in our computer or laptop or mobile phones whatever we use most. Therefore, the printer device has become mandatory. Some people have purchased Canon PIXMA printer but they do not know about Canon PIXMA Setup. So, if you are the same person who is unknown from it then, you have come to the very right place. Because today our blog is about it.
Canon PIXMA Setup with Wireless:
If you have bought the Canon PIXMA printer and you don’t know about your printer setup so doesn’t worry first, because we will tell you about it all. Please read our blog carefully and implement this all points exact.
- Use the method of WPS application for connecting your printer device with your computer or laptop or mobile any device whatever is you want to use.
- Before initiating this process you have to check the all features of your WPS application whether it’s needed in your computer, router and the printer.
- If you found your printer is now offline so please turn it on first.
- Connect your printer with WPS application.
- Push the button of WPS which will be found you back of your router.
- If still, you are facing any trouble then, please call on Canon PIXMA support phone number for getting help from the certified technicians.
After following above the points you can easily complete your Canon PIXMA Setup with the connection of Wireless. If after it you are not able to make a connection with them. In that case, you can take help from the Canon PIXMA technician anytime because they are available round the clock.
Steps to Connect Canon PIXMA printer with WiFi:
If you don’t know the way to connect your Canon PIXMA printer with Wi-Fi. So, please don’t worry because this step only for you which can help you.
- Open the control panel of your canon printer.
- Push the icon of WI-FI and hold it until light not to on.
- Now, click the WI-FI icon and the color together.
- Try to connect the printer with the router network.
- Download the software of driver and install it correctly in your PC and follow the on-screen guidance exactly.
- When it will be completed then, you will see the message of prompt on your computer screen.
- Please input the name of your network as well as password.
- Confirm that, now your both devices connected completely with each-other.
Canon PIXMA Customer Service
If any user needs any kind of technical help from the well-experienced experts. So, please call on Canon PIXMA customer phone number. Canon PIXMA support is always ready to help of their all customer who needs. Most of the people have complained about Canon PIXMA Setup and our technical person has helped them out many times because the technicians will not leave the chance to solve any technical bug. You can feel free contact with Canon Technical Support anytime.