How to fix Error 0XC000014C Windows 10 Unable to Start
The error is very common issues on your computer all, the day we are facing Error but some Error may be dangerous it would damage your computer and laptop. So short out the entire problem if you are facing. In this article, we give you all the solution about Error Code 0XC000014C IN WINDOWS 10/7/8 and How to fix Error code 0XC000014C. One single Error may stop your computer and laptop and create a critical situation.
REASONS FOR WHY BOOT MANAGER ERROR Code 0XC000014C
The error code 0xc000014c can be created by several different factors like:
- Corrupt boot configuration data caused by power outages or incorrect shutdown.
- Incomplete un-installation of some files or some danger software or application.
- Corrupt system files caused by virus/malware infection.
- A recently installed hardware.
TIPS 1: REMOVE ALL HARDWARE
These tips will only work in case if your computer damaged or new hardware causing conflicts in the system. It will defiantly work to solve to your computer and Laptop Error code 0xc000014c then you can attach a new device.
1) Remove your computer laptop hardware like mouse and keyboard, Printer, music system.
2) Then restart your computer to see if the error is fixed or not.
TIPS 2: BOOT TO LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION
If regular installation and un-installation of application do interfere with existing system configurations. Booting the last known good configuration before the error occurred can be useful in overcoming error code 0xc000014c and any other Windows errors.
Restart your computer & Laptop.
Press the “F8“, “F12” button or follow the instruction installed OS.
Select the “Last Known Good Configuration” option on the resultant startup screen.
Your computer will restart automatically. Wait to see if the OS is now able to boot easily.
TIPS 3: CHECK AND REPAIR ALL DAMAGED FILES
A damaged or corrupt system file is one of the main issues of Error code 0xc000014c. Checking and repairing all file or resolve the error easily.
- Press Win and X key option simultaneously to open up the command prompt.
- Type “sfc /scannow” and press ENTER.
It will report its finding at the end, which can be repaired all your files. In case the tool reports to have found and fixed some files error, then restart your computer and Laptop to see if the error code 0xc000014c is fixed. Otherwise, you can try other solution.
TIPS 4: FIND TO REPAIR BAD SECTORS IN THE HARD DISK
Damaged or corrupt system files, create bad sectors on the hard disk it can create Error code 0xc000014c and any other errors.
- Press Win and X key simultaneously to open up the command prompt.
- Write “chkdisk” (space)/”C” (space)/f (space)/r (space)/x“.
- Press ENTER.
The above command option the utility to check, find and repair bad sectors option. And restart your computer & Laptop to see the error is fixed or not.