The error is very common issues on your computer all, the day we are facing Error but some Error may be dangerous it would damage your computer and laptop. So short out the entire problem if you are facing. In this article, we give you all the solution about ERROR CODE 0XC0000005 FIXED ON WINDOWS 7 & 10 and How to fix ERROR CODE 0XC0000005 WINDOWS 10 & 7. One single Error may stop your computer and laptop and create a critical situation.
WHY YOU FACING ERROR Code 0XC0000005
Error code 0xc0000005 is one of Windows very bad or deep errors. It can become by different factors related to an installed program and installed hardware. The below are just a few reason:
- Wrong system hardware configuration.
- Low memory or damaged RAM
- Virus & Malware infection.
- Very old program.
- Corrupt system registry files.
- Data execution security feature.
BASIC STEP FOR TROUBLESHOOTING
- First task to FIX 0XC0000005 ERROR Code ON WINDOWS 10 & 7 & 8. You should be to run a full scan of your system with the installed antivirus/malware application.
- Because virus/Malware infection is one of the major and common problems of the 0XC0000005 ERROR CODE.
- Check all installed programs installed on your computer are updated and check all file.
- If you recently installed any hardware on the computer such as Pen drive or printer, Music system? You may also need to remove the newly installed hardware to see if it is responsible for causing the error.
Perform these basic simple Steps for the error code 0xc0000005. If it is error Fixed or not and check other option.
REPAIR CORRUPT YOUR FILES
If you do a Regular installation and un-installation of apps on your system it may be a creation of various types problems & Issues including corruption of Computer files. And solving corrupt system files may be very useful in removing the error code 0xc0000005.
The following steps relate to Windows 10 OS, and you can perform on any version.
- Press Win + X to open Power User Menu.
- Select “Command Prompt.“
- Type “sfc/scannow” in the command prompt then press ENTER.
- The scan will automatically start. Wait for the complete report. Now you can check and see if this solves 0xc0000005 application error.
DISABLE DATA EXECUTION PREVENTION
The DISABLE DATA EXECUTION PREVENTION is a set of security features that checks your computer memory because protect your computer from virus.
- Press the Win + R keys.
- Write “sysdm.cpl” in the open Run Box then OK.
- Click on the “Advanced” on system properties window that appears.
- Go to “Settings“
- Now, Click on the “Data Execution Protection” on window appears.
- Select “Turn on DISABLE DATA EXECUTION PREVENTION.“
- Click “Add” before clicking on “OK.”
- After that, Click on “Apply” then “OK” to effect the changes.
Close all windows and check if your Error 0xc0000005. If it is not fixed, so move to next method.
RESET WINDOWS and INTERNET EXPLORER SETTINGS
The Internet Explorer security settings may be issues of error 0xc0000005. Resetting the same can be work for these errors. In the search box and type “inetcpl.cpl” in the box then ENTER to open up Internet Properties. Click on “Security” tab and reset everything to default.
Resetting Internet Explorer settings if fix 0xc0000005 Error code. otherwise, try other option.
Check your computer Proxy. Go to your system proxy settings can also create error 0xc0000005. These options can help to resolve the error.
- Press the Win + R key.
- Type “cmd” in the Run box then ENTER, open the command prompt.
- Now, Type “netsh winhttp import proxy source = ie” in the prompt then
- Read the message. This means you need to disable the proxy
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click on “Tools” before opening the “Internet Options.”
- Select “LAN Settings” option on the connections tab.
- Now you can Select “Use a proxy server for your LAN”
- Type address of the proxy server in the “Address” box.
- Next, Type the port number.(j) Click “OK” to effect the changes.
- LAST SYSTEM RESTORE OPTION
System restore may be your last option to FIX error 0xc0000005 If all above solutions do not work. Try restoring option.