How to fix clr20r3 error
The Windows clr20r3 error is faced when a windows operating system it fails to read the setting and files required running any particular application. This error is faced with the ways of when you try to record TV station but Windows Media Player is unable to play. And you may face issues while trying to synchronize your system with a blackberry device.
What are the causes of Clr20r3 error?
The main problem with this error is when your system is unable to read registry file when you try to open a particular application. To fix Clr20r3 error, You should try the best possible application to fix may have. Or you can Contact Online Technical Support toll-free number 1-855-241-6700 to fix Clr20r3 error. The main causes of Clr20r3 error listed below:
- Unable to read windows registry files when it is needed.
- Problem with your PC settings.
- The system may not able to process the task that is required to perform.
How to fix Clr20r3 Error:
Step 1: register again for Windows Media Center
Re-register your windows media player components with windows media player that can be corrupted or damaged. This can be done by following procedure:
- First click on start
- Then click on all programs
- Then click on accessories
- Now right click on command prompt and run as admin
- Type the given commands one by one:
- regsvr32 atl.dll
- cd C:\WINDOWS\eHome
- ehSched /unregServer
- ehSched /service
- ehRecvr /unregServer
- ehRecvr /service
- ehRec.exe /unregServer
- ehRec.exe /regserver
- ehmsas.exe /unregServer
- ehmsas.exe /regserver
Exit Command prompts and tries to run the desired application again.
Step 2: Re-install Windows Media Center
You need to reinstall windows media center. follow these steps to re-install windows media center. First, check your system is able to read files and setting that your system needs to operate the application. Follow these steps:
- Click on start and then on Control Panel
- Click on Programs
- Under Programs, Click on turn windows features on and Off link
- A dialog box will appear on your screen, check for windows media center and close the dialog.
- Now, follow the screen instruction and reboot your system.
- Again follow Step 4 and 5.
- Till your task completed.
Step 3: Clean Windows Registry to fix Clr20r3 error
The final and last step to fix Clr20r3 error is to clear your system registry files. Windows registry is the place where windows keep important settings, files, and options that needed to run your computer smoothly as possible. You can download and install best suitable registry cleaner program as possible through the internet. Or you can Call Online Technical Support 1-855-241-6700 toll-free number to get assistance to fix Clr20r3 error. We have experienced and trained windows technician to fix your Windows errors. Call windows Tech Support phone number 1-855-241-6700.