Epson error code 0x97| Epson printer offline
Epson error code 0x97| Epson printer offline
Epson has one of the most renowned printers in the world. This brand is known for its outstanding performance and consistent quality prints. Every printer or driver has its fair share of flaws. The technical and mechanical reason that is out of our control. The most common error that users encounter with the Epson printer is the “Epson error code 0x97”. The Epson WF 3640 error code 0x97 and Epson Printer Error is experience. By those who are using their printers for an extended period. This type of error crops up, the “Epson WF-3640” error code 0x97 is experience. Those who are using their printers for an extended period. This type of error crops up at any time. It basically compromised our printer functioning by disrupting a signal that helps the device to turn on and off.
The internal hardware problem that occurs such as motherboard failure. The chief reason for this Epson printer error code. A printer with dust or dirty print head can be the second cause of this error. Other causes of this error with the Epson printer. It includes hardware malfunctioning and clogged nozzles of the Epson printer.
1. Download Epson “0x97 Fix Patch””
- Downloading the Epson 0x97 fix patch can help to clear the error. There are few simple steps to perform this solution.
- Go to the official website or Epson and download “0x97 fix patch”.
- Next click on the scan button
- Click on the repair button to repair the printer.
2 Reboot and Restore System
The second solution to remove this Epson printer error from the device involves rebooting and restoring the computer. The system that is causing this printing problem is easy and clear. This process includes several steps.
- Reboot our computer
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Next click on “All Programs”.
- Now click on “Accessories”.
- Now click on “Accessories”.
- Move to “Tools” and click on “System restore”.
- Click on “Next” after clicking on “Restore my machine to an earlier date”.
- Choose the latest computer to restore the data. Then “click a restoration date” listing and then click “Next”.
- Go to the authentication window and click “Next”.
- Reboot your system once the restoration process is over.
Launch Microsoft Printer troubleshooter
The Microsoft Printer Troubleshooter tool to fix this Epson printer error code. Check the 4 steps mentioned to use this tool.
- Visit the Microsoft Support website.
- The Microsoft Printer Troubleshooter.
- Download and install the tool on our Windows system.
- The on-screen instruction to use the tool and fix the error.
4 Turn Epson Printer Off and On
When this Epson error code 0x97 jams our printer. It will turn the device off and on again. That is unplugging and plugging in the “Epson printer offline” can be helpful.
- First, plug out all the cables connected to our Epson printer.
- Open the device and check for any jammed bits of paper.
- Then remove the cartridges from the Epson printer.
- When our device is completely disconnected. Tap and hold the “Power” button.
- Now, connect all the cables back to our device.
- Start the printer and use it smooth.
5 Clean our Epson Printer
To fix the Epson error code 0x97 seem strange? Cleaning the device with wet tissue can effectively troubleshoot the problem. A printer with dust or unwanted elements can harm the functioning.
- Turn off our Epson printer.
- Open our printer.
- Grab a clean tissue and slight dip it in warm water.
- Gentle clean the internal areas of our Epson printer.
- Now, wait for at least 15 minutes for our device to dry up.
- Reinstall any printer parts removed during the cleaning process.
- Turn on our Epson printer.
6 Update Epson Printer Drivers
The Epson printer error code 0x97 can very well be a result of a faulty printer driver or an outdated one. Our best advice will be to install the latest version of the printer driver available for our device. The “Epson printer not printing” on Windows and OS X.
Update Epson Printer Driver on Windows
- First, to update the Epson printer driver, go to the “Windows Desktop”.
- In the Taskbar, right-click on the icon of the device.
- Next, click on “Software update”.
- In the window of printer settings, tap the “Utility” tab.
- Next, choose “Driver update”.
- We can go to “Start”, select “Epson”/“Epson Software”, and click on “Epson software updater”.
- Update Epson Printer Driver on OS X
- To manually update the Epson printer driver, open “Applications”.
- Go to the folder “Epson software”.
- Click on “Epson software updater”.
7 Reboot Epson Printer
- Rebooting our Epson printer is the easiest of all troubleshooting measures. How to reboot the device to remove this Epson printer error code.
- First, turn off our Epson printer.
- Next, plug out the device.
- Detach any cables connected to our device.
- Leave our printer for 5 minutes.
- Next, press the “Power” button of the device for a minute.
- While still holding the “Power” button, connect the power cable to your Epson printer again.
- Hold the “Power” button for another minute.
- Then stop holding the “Power” button. Once the device has been successfully rebooted, we can use it error-free.
8 Check for Clogged Ink Cartridges
Sometimes, when the ink cartridges of our device are clogged. We can experience the “0x97 fix patch Epson download”. We recommend checking the ink cartridges of our printer and clean them or change printer ink. The simple procedure is explained to check whether the ink cartridges are clogged.
- Tap the “Home” button of our Epson printer.
- Nect choose “Setup”.
- Next, we have to select “Maintenance”.
- Next, select the option of “Print head nozzle check”.
- A page containing 4 colored grids will be print. We can identify the nozzle that is block.
- In case we find that no gaps in the printed lines, choose “Done”.
- In case we find gaps in the printer lines or the lines are faint, choose the “Clean the print head” option.
- Do not turn off our Epson printer until the cleaning process is complete.
9 Reinstallation Ink Cartridges
When the ink cartridges have not been installed properly in our device. The Epson printer error code 0x97 may interfere with its functioning. Removing the ink cartridges and reinstalling them correct will be the best approach.
The initial step is to turn on our Epson printer.
- Lift the scanner cover upwards.
- Tap the “Stop” button of our printer. If the cartridge is expended/low, it will be moved to the indicator position. If that is not the case, replace the cartridge by holding the “Stop” button for 6 seconds.
- On the cartridge, we will find a tab. Press the tab to lift the cartridge and remove it.
- Insert the cartridge again in the holder. Click on downwards until we hear a click.
- Shut the scanner cover.
- Click the “Stop” button again.
- Allow the device a few minutes to move the print head to the home position. When the ink charging completes. The power light will stop blinking.
10 Launch Windows Printer Troubleshooter
We are experiencing the Epson code 0x97 error on our Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 systems. We can use the Windows Printer Troubleshooter to resolve the problem right away. Take a look at the procedures given below to use this built-in tool.
Launch Windows Printer Troubleshooter on Windows 7/Windows 8
- Tap the “Windows” key on our system’s keyboard.
- Key in “Troubleshooting”.
- Choose “Troubleshooting” from the results showing up.
- Now, click on “Use a printer”.
- Press “Next”.
- Allow our Windows 7 system to detect the printing issues.
- Then follow the instructions that appear on our screen.
To cancel any print task and take out all paper jams from our printer. This method is relatively easy and may work, depending on the cause of the error. After removing all paper jams, disconnect every cable connected to the printer. They include USB cords, cable wires, and power cords, as well as ink cartridges. Power button and turn on our printer then conduct a test print. In these steps, we can operate the Epson printer if you have any queries on this topic. So, contact our customer support number our technician will guide you for the service.