Best Ways to remove “Update Flash Player” or “Update Java” Pop-up
Best Ways to remove “Update Flash Player” & “Update Java” Pop-up
“Update Flash Player” and “Update Java” are software pages that shows a fake notification, that you need to download flash player of java. If you click on, Update button, It will take you to download third-party software, not the original Flash Player or Java. These malicious software will automatically start downloading and installing on your computer.
These pop-ups notifications are not developed by the Adobe flash player or Java. These type notifications are used by the cyber criminals to hijack user information.
These type of notifications are pop-ups on malicious websites you visit or adware. In this guide user will know how to remove “Update Flash Player” or “Update java” from a windows computer. If you want to block these type of notifications, you can download and install Adblock to your browser.
These type of cheap malware are embedded with the free software that you download from third-party websites. Some websites do not clearly mention that a second software is also embedded in it. When you download and install your software, then this type of notification will pop-up.
At once, the software gets installed on your computer, then when your browser a fake notification will appear. You will get a display pop-ups that you need to install Adobe Flash Payer or Download Java to open the website. after click on “update” then click on “Install Now”. It will pop-up an alert to agree and disagree so you get agree for software download. But that is not the software that you are looking for.
“Fake Update Flash Player” or “Update Java” is the potentially harmful programs or these will install toolbars to get adware while browsing the internet.
Steps to find Adware in computer
- Advertisements appear on the website they shouldn’t be.
- Your browser homepages change randomly.
- Web Pages doesn’t load properly.
- Website links redirect to sites different from the official website.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Other unwanted programs might get installed without your knowledge.
Flash Player Update or Java Update Removal Guide:
You need to follow the steps to remove “Update Flash Player” or “Update Java” Notifications.
Method 1: Uninstall the Malware software from Windows
If you are using windows operating system, then follow these steps:
Steps to Uninstall the Malicious software from Windows 7
- Click on Start or Press Windows Key and Click on “Control Panel”.
- Windows will open click on Program, and in next windows click on program & software.
- Select the recently installed software,
- Double click on it and click on yes to uninstall it.
Method 2: Remove “Update Flash player” or “Update Java” by Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Anti Malware is one of the best anti-malware software and mostly used by windows users. It can destroy any kind of Malware or recent malware, which is left by other anti-malware software. Malwarebytes also has the free adware software that blocks or keeps checking for spyware or pop-ups.
Steps to remove malware by Malwarebytes:
- First, you need to download Malwarebytes by clicking on the link below.
- Right click on the .exe file and click on Install Malwarebytes.
- A Pop-ups will appear that is asking for the permission to install on your computer.
- Click on “Agree & Install” for the installation of Malwarebytes.
- Click on the finish for complete installation.
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti Malware and Click on Scan Now.
- Malwarebytes will scan your computer for malware, spyware and adware software. You need to wait a few minutes, till the process will complete.
- If Malwarebytes find some malicious file after completion of the scan. Click on “Quarantine Selected” Button.
- Restart your computer.
- You are now free from malware.