0X803F8001 Error Code & How to fix It?
What is Error code 0x803f8001?
Error code 0x803f8001 is an XBOX error. Many times such error codes have challenged the user while upgrading or installation of Windows. No doubt, there are so many benefits to upgrading the Windows 7 to Windows 10 or other upgrade Windows. When you upgrade the Windows it speeds up searching capability of the Operating system, you can also execute many tasks in your PC, which could not perform in the previous version. But many times you face some error code issues in your Windows 10 OS. 0X803F8001 is also a common Windows Error. To troubleshoot the 0X803F8001 XBOX error code issue there are so many ways, which we mention in this blog.
WHEN 0X803F8001 XBOX Error Occurred
It is very common error code issues which are directly related to the Windows Store. When you update or install the Windows Store, you may see this error message, “Do you own this game or app? Error Code 0x803f8001” or “Something Went Wrong: Error Code 0x803f8001”. This error code can also appear when you are trying to play or download any game from the Windows Store. It becomes impossible for the user to remove the error and the user gets frustrated. You can remove the error by correcting the reason behind the error issue.
Why You Face Error 0x803f8001?
There are so many possible causes behind the error 0X803F8001. The various reasons behind 0X803F8001 error code issue are mention below:
- Another reason is you use the outdated graphics card drivers.
- When you play an old game.
- Maybe you never signed in the game, which you downloaded to connect with the Xbox.
- Another reason is maybe the game is in the game disk and not installed in the console.
- Virus or malware infects your PC and Windows Store.
- There is an excess of cache in your Windows Store.
- A very old or outdated Windows Store may show this error issue while downloading or installing the game.
- Corrupt system files are also a very big reason behind the issues because of this maybe you download third-party software that interferes with system files.
- Check the XBOX service, maybe your XBOX service has stopped
Because of these so many reasons, there are different ways to resolve the problem. To resolve this issue we mention seven self-tested ways to resolve the issue. If you find any problem in applying, the solution or you want more information about the error contact to windows tech support number 1-844-203-8814.
To Fix Xbox Error in Windows App Store
Way 1: Run the System File Checker through the command prompt to resolve the problem:
- If the problem is showing because of corrupt system files, then you can resolve the problem in this way.
- Enter the Windows key with R key. And then type here Command Prompt and press “Enter”
- After Command prompt has opened, type here “SFC/scannow” and then press “Enter”.
- After that, your PC automatically start the system file checker. Once it’s checking work has completed, results will be shown on your screen.
- Now you need to figure out the faulty system files if there is anyone. Then remove that faulty file from your system and resolve the 0x803f8001 error from your PC.
Way 2: 0X803F8001: FIX XBOX ERROR by basic troubleshooting
Another way to resolve the issue is simple Troubleshooting. It is a long way in fixing various Windows OS related errors issues including 0x803f8001 error issue. You have to download genuine and powerful antivirus software for your PC and install that antivirus. To resolve the problem check the below mention steps:
- Scan your System with the installed antivirus in your PC.
- After the scan is complete, is virus infects your Xbox live or not. If it infected then remove that file.
- If it is not infected then check that your Xbox Live service is running or not.
- You have to check that you signed into the game, which you are trying to play.
- In case, the game, which you are trying to play. It purchased and downloaded by a different computer user. At that time, you have to set the Xbox as a home console for a different user.
- The game, which, you are trying to play have to on the console, not on the disc.
Maybe after these steps, your issue resolved but the reason is different from the issue. Then you have checked the next way.
Way 3: PERFORM HARD RESET OF XBOX ONE
Change the factory setting or reset the setting of the Xbox One, which may help you to resolve the error 0x803f8001. To do that follow the below mention steps:
- Open Menu of Xbox One.
- Scroll down in the Xbox, to select the “All Settings” button.
- Now in the all setting select the system and then select “Console Info & Updates”.
- See, there is an option of “Reset Console” select it.
- Now you may see the “Reset and remove everything” option select it. And the response to whether you wish to reset and remove everything or reset and keep everything in the system.
- At last, restart the PC and wait for sync the XBOX.
Now play the game and check you see the error code or the issue has resolved.
Way 4: POWER CYCLE XBOX ONE
Another way is you can use power cycling Xbox One that will easily resolve the error:
- Turn off the Xbox One by pressing and hold the white button on Xbox One for several seconds.
- Shut down your PC and unplug the wires for at least 15- 20 seconds
- The plug on your computer to the mains before the turning on the Xbox One.
Check the issue resolved or not
Way 5: REMOVE CACHE
If Windows Store cache for some time and you do not clean that then it may cause this error issue.
- In the start, search for command prompt and open it.
- In the command prompt, type “WSReset.exe” and press “Enter”.
- The windows for prompt and Windows Store ought to open at the same time, that indicates that cache is cleaned.
- Restart your PC and try playing a game or transferring an app that you simply tried to play or download which resulted in windows store error 0x803f8001.
Way 6: UNINSTALL/REINSTALL APP(S)
To resolve the error issue you can uninstall the app and then reinstall the app.
- Press the Window key with the S key to open up search bar on your PC. Type the name of the app, which is responsible for this error.
- Now, there is an option of “Uninstall”. Press that and wait for the app uninstalled.
- Once the app has completely uninstalled then open the Windows Store.
- Type name of the app in the search bar and install the app.
Way 7: UPDATE ALL WINDOWS SERVICES
This is another way to resolve the 0X803F8001 error code issue by update all the Windows Services:
- Open the search bar by pressing the Window key with S key.
- In the search bar, type “Settings”.
- In the resultant search results, click on “Updates & Security”
- Now here an option of “Windows Updates” selects it.
- Now click on “Check for Updates”
- Give your computer time to run and check for available updates
- After that, restart your computer to see if the 0X803F8001 error resolved or not.
If the error issue is not resolved yet. After applying the all these methods, then maybe you need unique technical help for the issue. You need to call our technical experts to resolve the problem on the online tech Support Toll-free number 1-844-203-8814. Here you get the remote assistance of the issue, which you are facing in your PC.